$2000 Fast Factory Deal
Raw Deal Cash Back
Kawasaki 2020 KX Kicker
4 Stroke Factory Bonus
Vulcan S Ergo-Fit
Kawasaki Z900 Supernaked
- Applies to NINJA 650 (EX650KKF) and NINJA 650L (EX650KKFW, EX650KKFAW, EX650KJFW, EX650KJFAW)
- $1500 Cash amount is used as a reduction in the purchase price of the new motorcycle; no cash is handed to the purchaser in the cashback promotion.
- Motorcycle is to be purchased and collected from the dealership prior to the end of the promotion.
- The completed enquiry form will be emailed to the nearest participating dealership (based on the supplied postcode).
- The promotion is available from participating Kawasaki dealerships only.
- Promotion Dates: Ends 31/08/2020
SUPER BONUS SUPER SALE
2018 NINJA ZX-10R
BE THE FASTEST ON THE TRACK
- In-Line Four delivers 147.1 kW (200 PS)
- Maximum power maintained while meeting Euro 4 regulations
- Strong acceleration on your corner exits
- Increased low-mid rpm power - the engine spins up quickly and smoothly
- Electronic Throttle Valves: Precise control of intake airflow
- Titanium exhaust system
2018 NINJA ZX-10R SE
THE BEST ROAD & TRACK NINJA ZX-10R
- Showa Kawasaki - transition from the road to the track suspension set-up at the push of a button
- Kawasaki - dual direction
- Exclusive designed
- Electronic Steering Damper
- In-Line Four delivers 147.1 kW ( )
- exhaust system
2018 NINJA ZX-6R
THE ULTIMATE SUPERSPORT FOR FAST, SMOOTH RIDING
- 636CM³ LIQUID COOLED, 4-STROKE IN-LINE FOUR - Increased displacement for increased performance at all rpm. Stronger low-mid range torque with usable in everyday riding.
- AGGRESSIVE ERGONOMICS - Riding position is ideal for sport riding. Tank, seat and rear frame offer good contact with the bike for enhanced rider feedback.
- CASSETTE TRANSMISSION - Close-ratio 6-speed cassette transmission facilitates gear ratio changes to suit circuit or road riding.
- POWER MODE SELECTION - Riders can choose from Full Power or Low Power mode
W800 SPECIAL EDITION
CRAFTED RETRO CLASSIC W STYLE
- 773cc Vertical Twin cylinder engine with character
- Large diameter spoked wheels - 19" front & 18" rear
- Modern Technology meets heritage style
- The W800 Special Edition is a part of the 'W' family that spans over 50 years; the original Kawasaki W1 debuted in 1966
- Craftsmanship and attention to detail; the beautiful W emblem on the tank, traditional style instrumentation, classic seat design, steel fenders, elegant muffler and radiant paint.
Kawasaki Retro Bonus